ResistorCode is an application
which makes it possible to determine the color code from the a resistor
value or to determine the value of a resistor from its color code.
The majority of resistors types have color codes to indicate their
values. In this application we have established 3 types of resistors
(4, 5 and 6 bands).
You have Palm OS platform : Palm, Handspring, Sony or
any other Palm OS version 3.0 or superior.
1. Pre required before installation:
To make a success of the installation, you must have the following minimum
Operating system Windows
Minimum disk space: 500 KB
Zip utility decompression files
HotSync (utility normally provided at the time of the purchase of your
Operating system PalmOS > = 3
Minimum Free memory on your Palm: 200 KB
ResistorCode.zip contains the following files:
- ResistorCode _install.exe: the application files for your Palm
- doc\licence.txt: licence of this product
- doc\licenceSW.txt: licence of SuperWaba
- doc\manual.pdf: this document
2. Installation :
Decompress the ResistorCode.zip file, execute MemoCIrcuits_install.exe
and follow the instructions, the installation automatically place necessary
files in your HotSync.
Restrictions on the shareware version
- Resistors types of 5 and 6 bands are not included in the evaluation
- some screens are displayed to announce you that you are in shareware
Please refer to the file license.txt